DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY.
Updated November 12, 2018
While our Products and Services have been proven helpful to people, there are no guarantees to success. Success varies greatly and is a result of personal responsibility and engagement with the tools and other people. We encourage all subscribers to use the same cautions as they would with any other social media platform. We are not responsible for any interactions that happen between subscribers.
- We assume no liability for your activity in connection with your Use of our Products and Services YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL YOUR USE OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND WE WILL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THAT USE EXCEPT AS DETAILED HEREIN. Statements detailed within our Products and Services may be statements of future expectations and other forward-looking statements that are based on our current view and assumptions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance, or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied. Except as specifically detailed in our Terms, our Products and Services shall not form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever.
- OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, (A) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, (B) FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (C) EXPECTED OR INTENDED RESULTS OF ANY INFORMATION, AND (D) NON-INFRINGEMENT. FOR CLARITY, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR, YOUR INABILITY TO USE OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEFECTS IN ACCURACY, SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TRUTHFULNESS, USEFULNESS, EFFECTIVENESS, DELAY OR FAILURE OF TRANSMISSION, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, PROBLEMS WITH THIRD PARTIES WITH WHOM WE CONDUCT BUSINESS, RECOMMENDATIONS BY US, INCOMPATABILITY WITH OPERATING SYSTEMS, BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES, WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
- You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction of problems caused by viruses or other harmful components caused by you or third parties, directly or indirectly, or originating in your environment, unless such errors or viruses are the direct result of our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHATSOEVER, WITH RESPECT TO OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED OR THAT ARE OFFERED BY OR FROM THIRD-PARTIES. FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOUR USE OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FROM RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR MEDICAL ATTENTION FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS, HEIRS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, OR YOUR EMPLOYEES, EMPLOYERS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, OR OTHERS AT YOUR DIRECTION, YOU ASSUME ALL LIABILITY, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS THEREOF, WITHOUT ANY RIGHT OF CONTRIBUTION OR RECOVERY FROM US.
- IN THE EVENT OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE ACCESSED, UTILIZED, PURCHASED, OR LICENSED FROM US IN A JURISDICTION THAT DOES NOT PERMIT ALL OR A PART OF THESE DISCLAIMERS, THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT RECOVERABLE FOR ALL CLAIMS, WHETHER BROUGHT AT ONCE OR SEPARATELY OVER TIME, SHALL BE RESTRICTED TO THE AMOUNT PAID DIRECTLY TO US FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRECEEDING THE CLAIM ARISING, IF ANY, OR $50.00 U.S., WHICHEVER IS LESS.
- All Sections of these Disclaimers, and all subsections, shall survive termination of your Use of our Products and Services and any other agreement you may have with us.